Side Business of South Indian Actors
1. Nagarjuna :- Famous South Indian actor Nagarjuna owns many small businesses. He is the co-owner of football club Kerala Blasters Sports Pvt. Ltd. This veteran actor also owns restaurants N-Grill and An Asian. Nagarjuna also owns N Convention Centre that is used for hosting events of corporate houses.
2. Ram Charan :- Successful South Indian actor Ram Charan owns Telangana based airlines Trujet. This actor also owns Hyderabad Polo and Riding Club.
3. Rana Daggubati :- The baddie of Baahubali, talented actor Rana Daggubati is also a businessman. He owns a share of a talent management company which is named CAA KWAN.
4. Prabhu Deva :- Great dancer-actor and filmmaker Prabhudeva is a successful businessman. He owns a production house under his name, called Prabhu Deva Studios.
5. Arya :- Famous south Indian star Arya has a hotel in Chennai named Sea Shell. He also has a production house of his own, named The Show People and has produced many films under his banner.
6. Pawan Kalyan :- Pawan Kalyan, famous actor, writer and politician is a successful business man too. The National Award winning actor has started a production house under his name, called Pawan Kalyan Creative Works.
7. Vijay :- South Indian superstar Vijay has tried his hands in business and has become successful there too. He owns three marriage halls in Chennai which are named after his mother, wife and son.
8. Suriya :- Famous face of Tamil industry Suriya set up a windmill farm in Coimbatore, near Tirunelveli.
9. Mahesh Babu :- South Indian superstar Mahesh Babu has also turned into a businessman. He has his own clothing brand named The Humbl Co which offers affordable mens wear.
10. Chiranjeevi :- Veteran actor Chiranjeevi is also the co-owner of Kerala Blasters Sports Pvt. Ltd. along with Sachin Tendulkar and Nagarjuna.
11. Prashanth :- Tamil actor Prashanth started his business along with his father by opening India’s largest mall of jewelries in Chennai. The whole tower is managed by Prashanth’s sister and the tower is named as Prashanth Real Gold Tower which is spread across ten floors.
12. Sachin Joshi :- Sachin Joshi owns Telugu Warriors Team in Celebrity Cricket League. He also owns his father’s business JMJ Group and founded Viking Venture under the same group.
13. Manchu Vishnu :- Manchu Vishnu along with his wife Veronica own a school which is called the New York Academy. This school follows international, specially American standard of education.
14. Mohun Babu :- South superstar Mohan Babu is the owner of an educational institute called Sri Vidya Nikethan Educational Institutions. He also created Sri Vidya Nikethan Educational Trust which funds 4 educational institutes. His trust also provides free education for the poor.
For More Bollywood News: – https://goo.gl/mjGGsu
Reporters : Ria Saha || Aparajita Das
Video Editors : || Jhilik Das ||
Disclaimer :- We suggest that this video to be used only for information seeking and not to make any decision based on that. We always try to give you the correct news and information but we do not claim any guarantee. The information of this video is taken from various websites. If you find any information wrong, please contact us and we will take needful steps in no time. For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us on Facebook :- www.facebook.com/smokyevening
Follow Us on Twitter :- www.twitter.com/smokyevening
Pinterest :- www.pinterest.com/smokyevening
Instagram :- www.instagram.com/smoky.evening/
Visit our website : – https://www.smokyevening.com/
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
-We Use Our Own Voice for Background Commentary of this video. Background music is taken from youtube audio library.